MAKING A RETURN OR EXCHANGE
Designed to pass on to the next generation, Snow Peak products are guaranteed for life. See below for details on processing returns or exchanges.
*Holiday Returns Extension: Orders placed between October 31, 2022 and December 31, 2022 will be able to return items through January 31, 2023.*
Purchases made directly from snowpeak.com or any Snow Peak USA retail location may be returned or exchanged through our online portal or any Snow Peak USA retail location within 30 days of purchase. Items purchased through Snow Peak Dealer Partners must be returned to the original place of purchase.
Price adjustments on markdowns are honored within seven days of the original date of purchase and will be refunded via original form of payment. Discount codes are not eligible to be applied to past purchases. At this time, Snow Peak does not offer price matching.
GENERAL RETURN REQUIREMENTS
- All items must be returned unworn, unused, and unwashed with original packaging and tags.
- Apparel must have all tags attached.
- Products must be shipped in appropriate shipping boxes. Products returned solely in product packaging or in improper shipping boxes may not be accepted.
- Snow Peak USA accepts returns of product shipped within the United States and Canada only*.
- Snow Peak USA does not accept returns for items shipped internationally.
- All items marked final sale are not eligible for return or exchange.
- All in-store returns require original proof of purchase.
* For Canadian shipments, we require the customer to pay for shipping back to our warehouse.
To make a free return, please follow the link below to begin the return process.
It takes 3 to 5 business days after a package arrives at our warehouse for your return to be processed and a refund to be issued to the original form of payment. If the reason for your return is the result of an error by Snow Peak, the cost of shipping will be included in your refund. Once your return has been processed you will get an email confirmation.
Snow Peak cannot be held liable for items lost in transit, therefore we recommend using a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. Snow Peak cannot be held responsible for items lost during return shipping.
We aim to get your gear to you as quickly as possible. Orders begin processing as soon as they are placed. We are unable to cancel or edit any part of an order once it’s been placed. If you have questions about an existing order, please e-mail email@example.com.
WARRANTY OR REPAIR CLAIMS
For information regarding warranty or repair claims please consult our Warranty & Repairs page.