MAKING A RETURN OR EXCHANGE
Designed to pass on to the next generation, Snow Peak products are guaranteed for life. See below for details on processing returns or exchanges.
Purchases made directly from snowpeak.com or any of our retail stores must be returned within 14 days of purchase. All items must be returned unworn, unused, and unwashed with original packaging and tags. Products returned in improper shipping boxes may not be accepted.
To make a free exchange or return on any Snow Peak item purchased within 14 days, please follow the link below to begin the return process.
GENERAL REPAIR & RETURN RULES
- We accept returns of product shipped within the United States and Canada only*. We do not accept returns for items shipped internationally.
- Products must be unused and in new condition with the packaging intact and all documentation included. Apparel must have all tags attached. Products shipped without proper shipping boxes may not be accepted.
- Only items purchased through snowpeak.com may be returned to our online store. Items purchased through any of our wholesale partners must be returned to the place of purchase.
- Snow Peak does not offer price matching at this time.
- In the case of items damaged during shipment, please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com.
- Clearance, Discount and Closeout items are final sale.
* For Canadian shipments, we require the customer to pay for shipping back to our warehouse.
It takes 3 to 5 business days after a package arrives at our warehouse for your return to be processed and a credit to be issued to your account. If the reason for your return is the result of an error by Snow Peak, the cost of shipping will be included in your refund. Once your return has been processed you will get an email confirmation.
Snow Peak cannot be held liable for items lost in transit, therefore we recommend using a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. Snow Peak cannot be held responsible for items lost during return shipping.
If you have questions about an existing order or would like to make changes to your order, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REPAIRS OR WARRANTY CLAIMS
For information regarding warranty claims please consult our Guaranteed for Life page.
For repairs please email the following information to email@example.com
- Your name and shipping address
- Order Number (If available)
- Items Returning
- A brief description of the issue
Once our warranty department receives this information, they will create a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for you. Please send the returned items back to our warranty department at the below address. Please clearly print your RMA# on the outside of the package.
All items must be sent to this location for repairs.
Snow Peak Warranty
RMA# (Your RMA #)
6801 NE Columbia Blvd
Portland, OR 97218
For any questions about our Warranty Program, contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org