Sriracha Shrimp & Salmon Skewers
Developed by Rashad Frazier, this recipe for Sriracha Marinaded Salmon & Shrimp Skewers serves three. Make it for a delicious dinner on your patio or in the woods. With the spice of Sriracha, zing of ginger and tang of the lime juice, it’s sure to be a crowd pleaser, wherever you’re dining.
- 1 lb. of shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 1 lb. of salmon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 skewers (use two skewers per kabob if necessary)
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 1 large garlic clove, grated
- ½ lime squeezed
- 3 tbsp. sriracha
1. Combine all marinade ingredients in a small bowl. Place shrimp and salmon into resealable bag with ½ of marinade to toss and marinade for at least 2 hours, and preserving the remaining liquid for later use.
2. Build the kabobs by beginning and ending with salmon placing a shrimp between each. I like to line up my pattern and thread the skewers using one hand to thread the other hand to hold ingredients flat and in place without pressing too hard.
3. Next, prepare your grill. We used the Single Unit BBQ Box. Be sure to allow fire to subside until you have glowing white-hot embers. Grill kabobs for approximately three minutes per side. Once finished, set aside and brush with reserved marinade. Serve and enjoy!