The Warehouse Associate expedites outgoing orders, routes incoming shipments, and maintains the general organization of the warehouse. This position provides excellent customer service via telephone and email to provide information on products, orders, returns, and related issues.
This position is a part time non exempt hourly position and reports to the Warehouse Manager. The starting compensation is $15/hour.
THIS POSITION MIGHT BE RIGHT IF YOU
- Share a passion for the outdoors and the beneficial role it plays in people’s lives
- Express curiosity and creativity by taking initiative and be resourceful
- Understand your effect on business targets
- Make a memorable impact by being approachable, respectful, responsible, and joyful
- Value all people for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Receive and process exchanges and returns
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Provide excellent customer service via phone and email
- Research, analyze, and respond to routine and complex order status inquiries
- Repackage inventory as needed
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the warehouse
- Communicate with internal teams and upper management, relaying special order requests, customer concerns, product issues, or opportunities to the proper team member
- Ensure that health, safety, and security rules are followed
- High School Degree
- Previous experience in warehouse, logistics, customer service, or order fulfillment
- Extraordinary customer service
- Basic mathematics and financial knowledge
- Basic knowledge of operating personal computers, POS systems, and various software packages including MS office
- Reliable and professional
- Enthusiasm for a fast paced, high growth working environment
NICE TO HAVE
- Coursework or degree from a college or university
- Experience in the outdoor or fashion industries
- Experience using Shopify and/or Shipstation
- Extensive standing, lifting, walking
- Must be able to traverse and access all areas of the warehouse
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
- A creative, fun, and dynamic work environment in beautiful Portland, OR
- Employee discounts on incredible Snow Peak gear
- Health, Dental, PTO, and Retirement Benefits
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please send your resume and a cover letter (PDFs) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us about the unique value you offer Snow Peak.
Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or age.