An enduring crowd-pleaser, potatoes are the perfect addition to a camp breakfast, lunch or dinner. This simple recipe will produce soft, flavorful taters every time.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Fingerling potatoes (or any potatoes),1 lb
- Olive Oil
- Red Chili Flakes
- Smoked Paprika (or preferred seasoning/herbs)
- Cut potatoes in half, coat in olive oil, paprika, and any other preferred seasonings.
- Place potatoes in Snow Peak’s Cast Iron Micro Oval.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes over an open flame.
- Using Campers Mittens or other hand protection, pick up the capsule and shake.
- Place back on the fire for another 10-12 minutes until the skins are crispy and the inside is soft.
Then let cool and enjoy! Tired of starch? Simply substitute your preferred vegetable. We recommend mushrooms, carrots, peppers or cauliflower.
Shop our full Cast Iron Collection.