You're currently on:
Flask Titanium (L)
Titanium is one of the lightest, strongest metals on earth and very innert making it one of the best metals for flasks. It produces no off metallic flavors preserving the taste of any scotch or whiskey.
- Titanium is lightweight, stronger than steel and has highly inert properties which makes it anti-corrosive, non-allergenic to almost all people and absent of metallic taste or odor.
- Appeals to anyone from the ounce-counting mountaineer to the snobby Scotch collector.
- Made of the finest Grade A Titanium.
- Weighs only 2.7 ounces and holds up to six shots of your favorite liquor.
- Comes cased with its own gift package including a suede carrying case and plastic funnel.
|Dimensions||L 5.5" W 3" H .75"|
|Capacity||6 fl oz|