You're currently on:
HotLips Titanium 600 Mug
For the ultimate lightweight setup, stow a stove and 110G fuel together in Titanium 600 Mug. Adding the HotLips you can prevent your lips from burning on your single walled mug.
- Place the single-wall titanium 600 mug directly on your stove (sold separately) to heat your coffee, tea or soup and then place the HotLips on the mug and start sipping
- Titanium mug with HotLips weighs only 3 oz., leaves no metallic smell or taste and will not rust; mug holds 20 fl. oz. (0.6 liter)
- Food-grade silicone HotLips stays cool to the touch so you won't burn your lips; silicone won't melt under normal use and is heat resistant to 446F.
- Handles flip out for a secure grip and wrap around the mug for compact storage.
- Mug is sized to stow a Snow Peak GigaPower or LiteMax stove and a 110g fuel canister, all sold separately.
- Includes a small mesh storage sack with draw string.
- Do not leave HotLips on the mug while heating over an open flame.
|Material||Titanium and Silicone|
|Dimensions||D 3.8" H 4"|
|Includes||Titanium Cup, Silicone HotLips, mesh bag|
|Capacity||21.2 fl. oz.|