You're currently on:
Copper Head Peg Hammer
Made from forged steel we've made the most durable peg hammer. Fitted with a copper head the hammer will decrease the shock incurred when striking a tent stake and delivers an even blow with every strike.
- Developed to drive your sturdy forged steel pegs.
- Features a head made of forged steel which has unprecedented strength and a copper tip.
- Copper tip decreases the shock to the hand when driving stakes while at the same time transfers power of the strike to the head of the peg.
- Features a strap for safety.
- Can be used in the process of setting up and breaking down your campsite.
When the copper head wears down from use, it can be replaced.
The copper head is replaced by pounding out the set pin of the old head with pin of the new head.
When the old pin comes out, attach the new head.
Then pound the pin into place and you are done.
|material||Head: Copper, Steel (Black Electrodepositing Coating), Handle: Oak Tree|
|Dimensions||L 4.75" W 1.25" H 11.5"|
|Includes||Peg Hammer Pro.C|