You're currently on:
SnowMiner Headlamp / Lantern
Why carry a headlamp and a lantern when you could have a single device that is both? Our award winning SnowMiner seamlessly switches between a bright headlamp and a lantern with soft, diffused light.
- BACKPACKER 2012 Editors Choice Award winner: This headlamp performs just fine on trail, and it becomes a lantern in campat virtually no extra weight or cost.
- Simply pop the front silicone piece in or out to switch between headlamp and lantern modes in only a second.
- Single LED operates on high, low, variable and strobe; hold down the power button to engage the variable dim mode to set the brightness at whatever level you want.
- Runs on 3 AAA batteries (included) provides up to 140 hrs of operation on low, 55 hrs. on high, and 250 hrs. on strobe.
- LED outputs 80 lumens on high and 8 lumens on low; throws light up to 40m on high and 7m on low.
- Silicone rubber front piece can be removed for cleaning purposes.
- Built-in hook lets you hang the SnowMiner headlamp/lantern inside your tent.
- Buttons and straps are designed to be functional even while you're wearing gloves.
- Small red light warns you when your battery power is getting low.
- IPX4 water resistance protects against sprayed water.
|Material||poly-carbonate, high-modulus nylon fiber , silicone resin, ABS, and rubber|
|Dimensions||2.2 in Diameter x 2 in Wide|
|Lighting Hours||140 h on Low, 55 h on High, 250 h on Strobe|
|Brightness||80 Lumens (ANSI) (High), 8 Lumens (LOW)|
|Power Source||3 AAA batteries (included)|
|Weight||2.3 oz / 65g (without batteries)|
Lighting modes include, High, Low, Strobe, and Variable. Variable mode dims the light by holding down the power button.
IPx4 Water Resistance Rating