You're currently on:
The sacred Hozuki plant was the original design for the ancient Chinese paper lantern. This new LED lantern capture the beauty and romance of the Chinese paper lantern.
- Designed to capture the beauty and romance of the sacred Hozuki plant.
- Combines functionality and beauty like never before in outdoor lighting.
- Hozuki LED lantern features an innovative candle mode that allows the LED to respond to sound or wind with flickering light; press the on/off button twice to enter candle mode.
- Choose from 3 brightness settings (low, medium, high) so you can illuminate the whole campsite or just the tent.
- 4 AA batteries provide up to 80 hrs. of operation on low, 20 hrs. on medium and 8 hrs. on high.
- Low-battery indicator light flashes when batteries need to be replaced.
- Silicone rubber lantern shade diffuses light and withstands regular use while camping and traveling.
- Use the integrated hook to carry the lantern or hang it from a loop inside your tent; flip the lantern upside down and set it on top of the hook for use as a tabletop light.
- Snow Peak Hozuki LED lantern can be powered via a USB mini cable (not included) while you're working on your laptop computer.
- Note integrated hook is able to detach from the lantern and snap back on.
The shape of the hook is convenient to carry as well as to hang. No worries about burning down your tent or car.
Also, use the hook underneath the lantern as a table top stand to give the look of a candle
The Mini USB connector in the hook allows you to power your Hozuki Lantern with your computer. (USB plug-in sold separately)
The Hozuki Lantern is powered by four AA batteries which last 4 hours on the brightest setting, 10 hours on medium, and 40 hours on the low.
The Silicone covering can be squished down allowing you to fit your Hozuki Lantern compactly in your backpack.
Stylishly create enough light to do a chore or to find a midnight escape.
Use the brightest setting to harness all 100 lumens of the Hozuki's power and light up your whole tent site.
Lower the brightness one level to save power, when the full 100 lumens are not needed.
Use the lowest setting to provide some romantic mood lighting as you lay to go down to bed.
|Material||Polycarbonate Plastic, Abs Resin, Acrylic Resin, Silicone Rubber, Aluminum|
|Dimensions||D 4" H 9.8"|
|Includes||Hozuki Light And Batteries, USB Cord Not Included (USB Cord May Be Used To Power Led Light In-Place Of Batteries But Will Not Re-Charge Batteries)|
|Lighting Hours||High 8 hrs / Mid 20 hrs / Low 80 hrs|
|Power Source||4 X AA Alkaline OR AA (NiMh/Zrb rechargeable) suggested batteries (USB mini plug-in)|
|Awards||T+L Design Awards 2011 for Best Gear|
|Color||White And Orange|