You're currently on:
Hybrid Trail Cookset
The bowl shaped pot makes it efficient to bowl water from and silicone bowl exceptional for eat out of and cleaning afterwards.Featuring a Titanium frypan that can be great to fry up a fresh caught fish or eggs.
- Set includes a 22 fl. oz. titanium pot, small titanium frypan, silicone bowl by Guyot Designs, titanium spork and a nylon mesh storage sack; frypan doubles as a pot lid.
- Titanium pot and frypan are extremely light yet functional; titanium leaves no metallic smell or taste, and it will not rust.
- Silicone bowl by Guyot Designs is created exclusively for this Snow Peak set; bowl can be folded, flipped and crammed and it will always bounce back to its original shape.
- Food-grade silicone bowl is taste free and temperature resistant to 446F; do not place directly over a flame.
- Rounded bottom edges on pot and frypan improve heating efficiency and are easy to clean.
- Pot and pan have handles that fold flat for packing that includes storage of the short spork and a fuel canister.
- Compact titanium spork does the work of 2 utensils to save you weight; spork measures 4.6 in. long.
- Set nests together into a compact 5.5 in. x 2.5 in. stack; comes with a lightweight nylon mesh storage bag with draw strings.
- Frypan measures 5.6 in x 1.1 in; pot measures 5.4 in. x 2.4 in.; and bowl measures 5 in. x 2.25 in.
|Material||Titanium And Silicone|
|Dimensions||D 5.5" H 2.25|
|Includes||Titanium Cookset, Short Spork, And Silicon Bowl, Plus Mesh Storage Bag|
|Capacity||Pot: 26 fl oz, Pan: 14 fl oz, Silicone bowl: 12 fl oz|
|Temperature Range||Silicone bowl= -40 to 446 (Fahrenheit)|
|Made In||Titanium: Japan, Silicone: Taiwan|