You're currently on:
Hybrid Summit Cookset
A smart combination of multi-use, heat resistant silicone and ultralight titanium makes the Hybrid Summit one of Snow Peak's most versatile backpacking cooksets.
- Lightweight titanium pot holds 28 fl. oz. (0.82 liter); not only is titanium extremely light, it leaves no metallic smell or taste and it will not rust.
- Silicone lid doubles as a hot pad that can be used to grab the handles of the pot when they're hot.
- Included silicone cup holds 10 fl. oz. (0.3 liter) of liquid; it can also be used to protect your hands by fitting cup to the bottom of the hot pot and is easy to clean out.
- Handles on pot fold flat for sleek storage.
- Includes a nylon storage sack with draw string.
- Silicone won't melt under normal use and is heat resistant to 446F; however silicone cup and lid should not be held directly over a flame.
|material||Pot: Titanium, Cup And Lid: Silicone|
|Dimensions||Pot: D 4" H 5.1"
Cup: D 4.25", H 2"
|Includes||Titanium Pot, Silicone Cup And Lid, Plus Mesh Storage Bag|
|Capacity||Pot: 28 fl oz, Cup: 10 fl oz|
|Size Stowed||D 4.25" H 5.2"|
|Temperature Range||Silicone cup and lid= -40 to 446 (Fahrenheit)|
|Made In||Titanium: Japan, Silicone: Taiwan|