You're currently on:
Trek Combo Titanium
What do you get when you combine our two most popular pieces of titanium cookware together? Our most popular Titanium Cookware Set: The Trek Combo Titanium. This set provides a combined 2.3 liters of capacity.
- Set includes a 47 fl. oz. (1.4 liter) and 30 fl. oz. (.8 liter) titanium pot, two titanium frypans and a nylon mesh storage sack; frypans doubles as a pot lid.
- Entire set is made out of pure Grade A Titanium; made in Japan.
- Not only is titanium extremely light, it leaves no metallic smell or taste, and it will not rust.
- Both pot and pan have handles that fold flat for sleek storage.
- Rounded bottom edges are easy to clean and improve heating efficiency.
- Set is sized to stow a Snow Peak Giga Power stove and a 110g fuel canister or the Trek700 or MiniSolo.
- Entire set fits within stuff sack with draw string; stuff sack weighs 0.3 oz.
- 47 fl. oz pot measures 5.5 x 4.5 in.; frypan lid measures 5.75 x 1.5 in.
- 30 fl. oz pot measures 4.75 x 4.25 in.; frypan measures 5 x 1.625 in.
|Dimensions||Pot1: D 4.75" H 4.25"
Frying Pan1: D 5", H 1.5"
Pot2: D 5.5" H 4.5"
Frying Pan2: D 5.75" H 1.5"
|Includes||Trek 1400 And 900 In A Mesh Bag|
|Size Stowed||D 5.75" H 5.9"|