You're currently on:
Ti-Mini Solo Combo
So versatile, so light! This titanium one person set allows you to drink and eat simultaneously or measure out your recipes using the cups graduated markings. Did we mention, its only 5.5 ounces.
- Kit includes 28-fl. oz. pot with lid and a lightweight, 10 fl. oz. cup; pot nests inside cup, GigaPower stove and 110g Snow Peak fuel nests inside pot or two fuel canisters alone.
- Entire set is made out of pure Grade A Titanium; made in Japan.
- Not only is titanium extremely light, it leaves no metallic smell or taste, and it will not rust.
- Both pot and cup have a handle that folds flat for packing; cup comes with measurements on its sidewall.
- Rounded bottom edges are easy to clean and improve heating efficiency.
- Comes with a lightweight nylon storage bag; stowed dimensions are 4.25 (diameter) x 5.2 (height) inches
- Nests within the Snow Peak Trek 900.
- Dimensions of 28 fl. oz. pot is 4 inches (diameter) x 4.75 inches (height).
- Dimensions of 10 fl. oz. cup is 4 inches (diameter) x 2 inches (height).
Let's cook steamed rice for one person.
Put some rice in the cup up to 3.4 ounces, measure with side measurements.
Pour the measured out rice into the pot.
Measure 5 ounces water using the cup and pour it in the pot with the rice.
Bring water to a boil, then let it steam on low heat. Place a stone on the pot to avoid water from boiling over.
It is good to let the pot sit upside down to steam the rice after the boiling noise is gone and the flame is out.
|Dimensions||Pot: D 4" H 5.1"
Cup: D 4.25", H 2"
|Includes||Titanium Pot, Lid, & Cup|
|Capacity||Pot: 28 fl oz, Cup: 10 fl oz|
|Size Stowed||D 4.25" H 5.2"|
You can store 2 GigaPower Fuel 110g canisters upside down or 1 canister and the GigaPower stove w/o case.